Video Reset Service Due Light on 2007-2011 Honda CRV:
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position
- If the engine oil life is not displayed press the Select/Reset knob in the instrument panel repeatedly until it is
- Press and hold the Select/Reset knob in the instrument panel for more than 10 seconds
- The “OIL LIFE” and “CANCEL” options will pop up.
- Select “OIL LIFE” by turning the Select/Reset knob one click to highlight “OIL LIFE”, then press the Select/Reset knob to enter the reset mode
- The engine oil life and maintenance code(s) will then begin to blink. Hold the Select/Reset knob for 10 more seconds
- The maintenance item code(s) will disappear and the engine oil life will reset to “100”
We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, asian, and european manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!