Video Reset Wrench Service Due Message on 1998-2005 Mercedes ML320:
- Close all doors, hood, and trunk lid and turn the ignition to position II (ON)
- Within 4 seconds of turning key on, press the “0” button (located on instrument cluster) twice quickly
- Within 10 seconds, turn the key to position 0 (OFF)
- Press and hold the “0” button and turn the ignition back to position II (ON)
- Continue to hold the button for 10 seconds or when you hear a signal sound and see the new service interval
- Release the button and switch the ignition to position 0 (OFF)
We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, asian, and european manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!