How to Reset Scion iQ Oil Maint Reqd Light for years 2012-2015:
- With vehicle ignition switched to ON position, make sure odometer is showing “Tripmeter A”, then turn the ignition switch to OFF position
- Push and hold the TRIP reset or MODE button
- While holding reset button, switch ignition to ON position
- Continue to hold the reset button until the odometer displays “000000” and then the original value is displayed
- Turn the vehicle off and back on to confirm reset was accepted
**w/ ENGINE START/STOP button, keep your foot off brake pedal and push ENGINE START/STOP button twice to get Key On/ Engine Off mode
We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, asian, and european manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!