Steps to Reset Saturn Astra Oil Change Due Light:
- With the ignition key in the OFF position, press the instrument panel cluster stem until the odometer is displayed, then release the stem
- Press and hold the cluster stem again until “InSP” is displayed
- Press and hold the brake pedal down, hold the cluster stem down, and turn the ignition to ON position
- The “InSP” in the instrument panel cluster display will begin to flash
- Keep the cluster stem down for at least 10 seconds or until “New Remaining Milage” is displayed
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!