How To Reset Range Rover Sport Service Light in 3 easy steps!
- Land Rover requires the use of a scan tool to clear the maintenance light
- With the vehicle in the OFF position, press and hold the TRIP RESET button
- While holding, turn the vehicle into the ON position without turning the vehicle on
* If the SII function is enabled, the information display will flash “Service” for 5 seconds and then display “Service” constantly
* If the SII function is not enabled, the information display will show the normal odometer and trip information and no further action is required
- Release the TRIP RESET button within 10 seconds of entering the reset mode, the information display will show “DIST” or “OIL”
- Press the TRIP RESET button within 10 seconds of releasing it and hold for more than 5 seconds
- The information display will show “RST” or “RESET” for 5 seconds and then reset the oil service value, and then show “END”
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!