How To Reset Range Rover Service Required Light in 4 easy steps!
- Land Rover requires the use of a scan tool to clear the maintenance light
- With the vehicle in the OFF position, press and hold the LH instrument pack button
- With the button held, turn the ignition to the AUX position
- Continue to hold the button for 5 more seconds or until the “SIA RESET” appears, then release
* The message centre will display the distance to service status as “Reset SIA: 3600km/mls” and “Inspection”
- Press and hold the LH button for another 5 seconds or until “Reset” flashes in the message centre
- Release the button and press again before the 5th flash of the “Reset” message to reset the service distance
- The message centre will display the new service distance for 5 seconds and then “END SIA” for 2 seconds
- Switch the ignition switch to the OFF position
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!