How To Reset Oil Service Tool Icon Light on Mitsubishi Outlander for Model Years 2007-2015:
- Switch the ignition switch to OFF position
- Lightly press the INFO or TRIP/RESET button on left side of instrument cluster to cycle to the “Service Reminder” display screen
- Press and hold the INFO or TRIP/RESET button for about 2 seconds or until the “Tool Icon” displays and flashes
- While the icon is flashing, lightly press the INFO or TRIP/RESET button. The screen will switch from “_ _ _” to “Clear”
- The time until the next service will then be shown, verifying reset was successful
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!