Reset Oil Light on Ford C Max:
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine
*For vehicles with push-button start, press and hold the START button for 2 seconds without pressing the brake pedal to put in ON mode
- Simultaneously press the accelerator and brake pedals and hold them in the fully pressed position
- After 3 seconds, the message center displays “Service: Oil Reset In Prog”
- Continue to hold both the accelerator and brake pedals for 25 seconds or until the display shows “Service: Oil Reset Complete”
- Release both pedals and place ignition in the OFF position/mode
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!