How To Reset Mileage Till Service Due on Mini Cooper for Model Years 2006-2015:
- Turn the ignition to the ON position with engine off (with push button start, press START/STOP button with foot off brake and clutch pedals) and make sure all doors, hood, and trunk are closed
- Press and hold the trip button for 10 seconds or until the first service job appears in the display
- Press the BC button (located on the turn signal switch) to scroll through the service options
- Stop at the service that needs to be reset, then press and hold the BC button until “Reset” appears in the lower display
- Pressing the button again resets the service shown in the upper display
- Repeat the above procedure for each additional service which is to be reset
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!