How To Reset Mazda CX9 Scheduled Maintenance Due Message for Model Years 2014 and 2015.
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting engine
- Press the UP/DOWN arrows on the INFO switch to highlight the SETTINGS menu and press the INFO button to confirm
- Select the MAINTENANCE option and press the INFO button to confirm
- Select the service that you wish to reset (SCHEDULED, TIRE ROTATION, TIRE PRESSURE) and press the INFO button to reset
- Then, select SET TIME or SET DISTANCE and press the INFO button to reset
- Turn key back OFF position and then back ON to confirm that the reset is complete
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!