How To Reset Jaguar XK Service Light in seconds!
* To reset the service interval indicator, the following steps must be carried out within 3 seconds of each other
- With the vehicle in power mode 0 (ignition off) press and hold the rear fog lamp switch and turn the vehicle to power mode 6 (press the start button with foot off of brake)
- Immediately release the rear fog lamp switch
- Press and hold the trip computer cycle switch, then press and hold the rear fog lamp switch again
- Continue to hold the trip button and fog lamp button
- When the process is successful, the message center will display “RESETTING SERVICE MODE” and then display “SERVICE MODE RESET” after 10 seconds
- Release both buttons, turn the vehicle to OFF position, and back on to confirm reset successful
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!