How To Reset Jeep Commander Change Oil Light in 3 Easy Steps!
- Turn the key to ON/RUN position with engine off
- Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 10 seconds
- Turn the key to the OFF position and then back on to confirm reset was accepted
- Put transmission in PARK position and key in ON position
- Press the MENU button on the EVIC until “Personal Settings” is displayed
- Use the STEP button to select “Reset Service Distance”
- Pressing the STEP button again while in this display will select “Yes” or “No”
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!