How To Reset Hummer H3 Change Engine Oil Light in 4 Simple Steps!
- Display the “Oil Life Remaining” message in the Driver Information Center
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the Driver Information Center for more than 5 seconds (on vehicles without DIC, use the TRIP reset stem for SET/RESET)
- The oil life will change to “100%”
- Turn ignition switch to ON position with engine off
- Press and release the RESET stem in the lower center of the instrument panel until “Oil Life” message is displayed
- Once the alternating “Oil Life” and “Reset” messages appears in the display, press and hold the RESET stem until several beeps sound
- Turn the key to the OFF position and back on to confirm reset successful
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!