How To Reset Hummer H2 Change Engine Oil Light in 5 Easy Steps!
- Display the “Oil Life Remaining” message in the Driver Information Center
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the Driver Information Center for more than 5 seconds (on vehicles without DIC, use the TRIP reset stem for SET/RESET)
- The oil life will change to “100%”
- Turn ignition switch to ON position with engine off
- Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 seconds of turning key
- Change Oil lamp will flash for 2-10 seconds while it resets
- Once it stops flashing, the maintenance light reset is complete
- Turn key to OFF position and then start engine to verify indicator is no longer illuminated
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!