Reset Ford F150 Truck Oil Change Light:
These procedures will work on any Ford F150, F250, or F350 truck and should be performed every time the vehicle is serviced to reset the oil life back to 100%. Your oil change is one of the most important services that you can perform on your vehicle to keep it running and your oil change reminder light helps you stay on top of that.
- Press and release the SETUP button to display “Oil Life XXX% Hold Reset = New”
- Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds and release to reset oil life to 100%
- Use the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to scroll to the Settings menu and press the RIGHT arrow to enter the submenu
- Scroll to the Vehicle menu and press the RIGHT arrow
- Scroll to the Oil Life Reset menu and press the OK button
- Press and release the SELECT/RESET button to scroll through the menus until “Hold Reset For Setup Menu” appears
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button for 2 seconds or until the “Oil Life XXX% Hold Reset = New” message appears and then release
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button for 2 seconds again or until “Oil Life Set To 100%” appears
- Release the button and the oil life is now reset
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!