How To Reset Chrysler 300 Oil Change Due Light in 4 Easy Steps!
- Turn the car in the on position
- Use the up/down arrows on left side of steering wheel to find -Vehicle Info-
- Then use the left/right arrows to find -Oil Life Remaining-
- Press and hold the OK button until oil life returns to 100 percent
- Turn the key to ON/RUN position with engine off
- Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 10 seconds
- Turn the key to the OFF position and then back on to confirm reset was accepted
- Put transmission in PARK position and key in ON position
- Press the MENU button on the EVIC until “Personal Settings” is displayed
- Use the STEP button to select “Reset Service Distance”
- Pressing the STEP button again while in this display will select “Yes” or “No”
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!
Where is the Blind spot warning sensor located right side
Where is it
Where is the Blind spot warning sensor located on the right side