How To Reset Audi RS7 Service Due Light for 2014 and 2015 in Seconds!
- Start the engine
- Press the CAR button to get to the service menu
- From there use the bottom left button on the MMI Controller to CAR SYSTEMS
- Scroll to and select SERVICE & CHECKS from the CAR SYSTEMS menu
- Select SERVICE INTERVALS
- Select RESET OIL CHANGE INTERVAL and confirm
- Turn off the ignition and restart to confirm reset is completed
- Audi requires the use of a scan tool to reset the maintenance light
We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, asian, and european manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!