How To Reset 2015 BMW M4 Oil Service Icon in Seconds!
- Turn the ignition to the ON position with the vehicle off (close all doors and windows and put the vehicle in park)
- Press the TRIP reset button (located on the left side of instrument cluster) for about 10 seconds until the first service job appears in the display
- Briefly press the TRIP button again to cycle through the service items until the oil maintenance item appears
* If reset is possible, “Reset Executable” message will appear in message center
- To reset, press and hold the TRIP button again for 3 seconds or until the “Execute Reset?” message appears
- Release the TRIP button, then press and hold the button again for another 3 seconds or until the “Reset Successful” message appears
- Repeat the above procedure for any other services to be reset
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!