Oil Light Reset Procedure for Mercury Montego:
- Press the SETUP (or STATUS) button repeatedly until you see the “System Check” menu
- Press the RESET button repeatedly until you see the “Oil Life XXX% Hold Reset New” menu
- Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds or until the display shows “If New Oil, Hold Reset”
- Release, then press and hold the RESET button again until display shows “Oil Life Set To 100%”
- Press and release the ODO/TRIP button to toggle between menus to display “Oil Life XXX%”
- Press and hold the ODO/TRIP button for 2 seconds or until the display shows “Oil Life 100%”
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!