Infiniti EX Maintenance Due Light Reset Procedure for Years 2OO8 through 2013:
The Vehicle Information Display uses two buttons, an ENTER button (looks like two overlapping boxes) and a NEXT button (a single circle/dot).
- Turn ignition switch to ON position
- Cycle through the different modes by pressing the ENTER button repeatedly until the “>Setting” mode is displayed
- Enter the “>Setting” mode by pressing the NEXT button
- Press the NEXT button until the “>Maintenance” option is highlighted, then select the option with the ENTER button
- Highlight desired field (>Engine Oil, >Oil Filter, >Tire) by pressing the NEXT button and then press the ENTER button to enter field
- Highlight the “>Reset” option by pressing the NEXT button twice and then press ENTER
- Lastly, select the mileage by pressing the NEXT button once and then press ENTER to reset
- Make sure that the mileage displayed reads “0”
- Repeat steps 4-7 for >Oil Filter field (and >Tire field if tires were rotated)
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!