Reset Oil Life System on Orlando Procedure:
- Turn ignition switch to ON position with engine off
- Push MENU button on the turn signal switch
- Use adjustment wheel and select menu – “Vehicle Information System”
- Use adjustment wheel and select menu – “Oil Life System”
- Push SET/CLR button on the turn signal switch and push brake pedal at the same time
- Turn the key to the OFF position and back on to confirm reset successful
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!