How To Reset VW Jetta Wrench Light in 4 easy steps!:
- With the key out of the ignition, press and hold the 0.0/ Wrench button (located on the right side of the instrument cluster)
- If the 0.0 and Wrench buttons are separate buttons, use the Wrench button only
- While holding the 0.0/ Wrench button, insert the key and turn the ignition to the ON position (the display will show “Service now!” or the “wrench” symbol will appear)
- Release the “0.0/ Wrench” button and then press the M or MIN (minute) button on the other side of the instrument cluster
- The service interval is now reset
We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, asian, and european manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!