Reset Honda Fit Maintenance Light At Oil Change:
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position
- If the engine oil life is not displayed press the SEL/RESET knob in the instrument panel repeatedly until it is
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET knob in the instrument panel for about 10 seconds or until the maintenance item code(s) begin to blink
- Release, then press and hold the SEL/RESET knob for another 5 seconds
- The maintenance item code(s) will disappear and the engine oil life will reset to “100”
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!