How To Reset Land Rover LR2 Service Required Light in seconds!
- While holding the trip button, turn the vehicle into the ON position without turning the vehicle on
- Release the TRIP RESET button within 10 seconds of turning the vehicle to the ON position
- The vehicle is now in manual re-set mode when the display shows “dISt” or “DATE” depending on which trigger has been activated
- To clear the “dISt” trigger, press and hold the TRIP RESET button for more than 5 seconds within 10 seconds of entering the manual re-set mode
- If successful, “Reset” will be displayed in the odometer for 5 seconds and then “End” (as long as the date trigger has not been activated)
- If the date trigger is active, “Date” will appear in the odometer instead of “End”
- To clear the “Date” trigger, press and hold the TRIP RESET button for more than 5 seconds within 10 seconds of “Date” being displayed
- If successful, “Reset” will be displayed in the odometer for 5 seconds and then “End”
The distance trigger will not reset if the distance the vehicle has traveled is less than 20% of the next service interval value
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!