Honda CRZ Maintenance Light Reset Procedure:
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position
- If the engine oil life is not displayed press the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel repeatedly until it is
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel for more than 10 seconds
- The remaining engine oil life reset mode will be shown on the multi-information display
- Select Reset by pressing the INFO (up and down arrow icons) button then press the SEL/RESET button to reset the engine oil life display
- The maintenance item code(s) will disappear and the engine oil life will reset to 100
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!