Ford E150 Van Oil Change Life Reset Procedures:
These procedures will work on any Ford E150, E250, or E350 vans after the oil change is performed to clear the oil change reminder light. It is important to reset the oil change life back to 100% after every oil change to ensure that you are keeping your vehicle up to date on its maintenance and within the vehicles manufacturer’s warranty.
- Press and release the SETUP button to display “Oil Life XXX% Hold Reset = New”
- Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds and release to reset oil life to 100%
- Use the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to scroll to the Settings menu and press the RIGHT arrow to enter the submenu
- Scroll to the Vehicle menu and press the RIGHT arrow
- Scroll to the Oil Life Reset menu and press the OK button
- Press and release the SELECT/RESET button to scroll through the menus until “Hold Reset For Setup Menu” appears
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button for 2 seconds or until the “Oil Life XXX% Hold Reset = New” message appears and then release
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button for 2 seconds again or until “Oil Life Set To 100%” appears
- Release the button and the oil life is now reset
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!