How To Reset Nissan Cube Maintenance Due Light for All Years:
- Place the ignition in the ON position
- Push the trip computer mode switch “A” for 3 seconds while the wrench symbol and maintenance information are displayed
- The symbol and distance display will start to flash and the display will show the current interval
- Push the switch “A” to increase the interval distance (each step increases the interval distance by 500 miles)
- If no further action is made, the display returns to the previous mode and the new interval is set
Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. We hope you find these reset procedures helpful. Have this procedure along with the rest of the domestic, Asian, and European manual maintenance reset procedures always at your fingertips with our mobile app Oil Reset Pro available on the Apple and Google Play stores. Follow links below to download from the store for FREE now!